The state health department is figuring out how to restore funding to health care providers who take Medicaid, but it may be too late for people in Libby and Eureka who need help with mental health. "I don’t think we’ll be able to keep those offices open," Megan Bailey, a therapist with Sunburst Mental Health told a legislative committee Monday.
- Restored Budget Cuts May Be Too Late For Libby, Eureka Mental Health Offices
- Rule Would Maintain Grizzly Population In Northwest Montana
- Montana Wildfire Roundup For August 6, 2018
- Butte Locals Get Chance To Help Design Future Creek Corridors
- Flathead Lake Healthy, Biological Station Director Says
- Forest Service Finalizing Salvage Logging Plans For Rice Ridge Burn
Montana leads the country in entrepreneurship, according to a new study by the University of Montana’s Bureau of Business and Economic Research .
Arts & Music
While recently visiting the Rock Creek area to simply go fishing, I became distracted as I cast my red skwala into the clear, frigid stream. I was not distracted by the surrounding beauty of grasslands and different flora, or my ongoing love/hate relationship with fly-fishing, but rather the immense variety of sound echoing off the rock outcroppings surrounding the area.